Wondering how to do division in Google Spreadsheet?
So you can divide data within your spreadsheet in Google Docs?
You’ve come to the right place!
Google Spreadsheet Division in 8 Steps
It’s pretty easy. Let me show you how I do it step by step.
1. Head on over to Google Docs.
2. Create or open a spreadsheet.
3. Select the cell to display the result of your division.
4. Go to the Fx area and type: =divide(
5. Then click on the cell of the number you want to divide.
6. Enter a , using your keyboard.
7. Then click on the cell of the number to divide it by.
8. Hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
How to do Division in Google Docs Spreadsheet (Video)
Congratulations! You have done division using Google Docs Spreadsheets.
Want to show someone else how they can learn? Share this page with them: http://ihowtos.com/how-to-divide-two-cells-in-google-docs-spreadsheet/
Or use the buttons below to share, “Like” and Retweet.