This post is going to show you how to get the iPhone and iPad simulators on your iMac or Macbook.
The only requirement is that you have version 10.6 of OS X or higher.
You should also have Xcode which you can download in the App Store.
How to get iOS Simulator for iPhone/iPad on your iMac/MacBook
1. Open App Store in your iMac or MacBook.
2. Type in Xcode in the search code.
3. Follow the steps to download and install it.
4. Open the Install Xcode file if necessary and follow steps.
5. Once it’s done go to your Finder.
6. Click on Applications.
7. Go to Xcode. (it should be installed already)
8. Right click it and click Show Package Contents.
9. Then go to Contents > Developer > Platforms > iPhoneSimulator > Developer > Applications
10. Open iOS Simulator.
Video: How to get iOS Simulator on your Mac
Congratulations! You now know how to find and use the iOS iPhone/iPad simulator on your Mac!
Share this with someone using this link: http://ihowtos.com/how-to-get-iphone-and-ipad-simulator-for-imac-or-macbook/
Or use the buttons below to share and retweet. Thanks!