Want to have WordPress resize and scale images for you?
So you don’t have to waste your time resizing photos and making sure the file size is low.
Even if you use an automator to resize your pics, this will save you even more time!
So listen up. Here’s how to set it up.
1. Login to your self hosted WordPress dashboard
2. Towards the bottom left, under Settings, click on Media
In this blog post I’m going to show you how to rotate, flip, scale and crop your photos and images in WordPress.
Some people still think that they have to do all of this photo work before uploading to WordPress but there are now easier ways to do this.
If you found this how to helpful, you also might appreciate this one: How to have WordPress resize and scale images for you!
1. Login to your self hosted WordPress blog’s dashboard.
2. Once logged in go to Media.
Wondering how to do division in Google Spreadsheet?
So you can divide data within your spreadsheet in Google Docs?
You’ve come to the right place!
It’s pretty easy. Let me show you how I do it step by step.
1. Head on over to Google Docs.