Do you need some help embedding YouTube videos into your WordPress 3.5+ self hosted blog?
You’ve come to the right place. I’m going to show you how to do it step by step and in video.
You can embed your own YouTube videos or other people’s videos right onto your blog posts or pages.
Actually- you can copy and paste the embed code from any other video website too (like Vimeo).
1. Go to YouTube and open up the video you’d like to use.
2. Go to your WordPress Post or Page editor and select or create the post or page to embed your video in.
3. Choose an area within your post or page where you want your video and mark it like this: ———-
4. You should be in the Visual tab within your editor. Change over to the Text tab now.
Want to have WordPress resize and scale images for you?
So you don’t have to waste your time resizing photos and making sure the file size is low.
Even if you use an automator to resize your pics, this will save you even more time!
So listen up. Here’s how to set it up.
1. Login to your self hosted WordPress dashboard
2. Towards the bottom left, under Settings, click on Media
In this blog post I’m going to show you how to rotate, flip, scale and crop your photos and images in WordPress.
Some people still think that they have to do all of this photo work before uploading to WordPress but there are now easier ways to do this.
If you found this how to helpful, you also might appreciate this one: How to have WordPress resize and scale images for you!
1. Login to your self hosted WordPress blog’s dashboard.
2. Once logged in go to Media.