This is a fast easy way to play PlayStation portable on your iDevice. You will need at least an iPhone 4S or iPad 2 to use this emulator JAILBROKEN Source Cy…
Simply Zesty are delighted to present some top iPad tips and tricks, to help improve your workflow and get the most out of your tablet.
This post is going to show you how to get the iPhone and iPad simulators on your iMac or Macbook.
The only requirement is that you have version 10.6 of OS X or higher.
You should also have Xcode which you can download in the App Store.
1. Open App Store in your iMac or MacBook.
2. Type in Xcode in the search code.
Do you need some help embedding YouTube videos into your WordPress 3.5+ self hosted blog?
You’ve come to the right place. I’m going to show you how to do it step by step and in video.
You can embed your own YouTube videos or other people’s videos right onto your blog posts or pages.
Actually- you can copy and paste the embed code from any other video website too (like Vimeo).
1. Go to YouTube and open up the video you’d like to use.
2. Go to your WordPress Post or Page editor and select or create the post or page to embed your video in.
3. Choose an area within your post or page where you want your video and mark it like this: ———-
4. You should be in the Visual tab within your editor. Change over to the Text tab now.